My profile is now public, but I still have some rules for you to follow:
1. Don't post anything mean or negative. (Why bother? I'll just delete the comment and shrug it off)
2. Don’t steal any of my pictures and claim them as your own (of me or otherwise). (Why? They’re not any good XD)
3. If I post an entry ‘friends only’, don’t share what I post in that entry! I made it that way for a reason.
4. Don’t bible thump me or try and drag me into your drama. (I’m non-religious, don’t try to convert me! And I hate drama, so don’t get me pissed off by dragging me into yours (especially if it’s something stupid).
Things to know:
1. I'm really bad about commenting an entry of yours, even if you post one to mine. 98% of the time It'll take a while for me to respond to your journal, if at all.
2. If you comment, please try to keep it to more than a few words.. I hate those kind of comments. (Like just “good luck” or “they rule!”).
4. I don't care if you don't have a LJ and post a comment anyway~ Just please try to post where I know you from (if I do know you at all).
Update 10/2/2008: I'm officially just using this journal to 'document' certain events. I probably will end up putting off commenting back people until I forget about commenting them at all, so you don't have to comment if you don't wish. Maybe one day I'll get back into commenting others and getting more active, but for now I have a lot of other things to think about and do, so please understand. Thank you. Take care!